Tuesday, January 29, 2008

You Can't Even Make This Stuff Up

I opened my mailbox this afternoon & found 1 envelope. I scanned the contents & posted them below. My initial thought was to create some witty send-up, but upon reviewing the material I realized the grand stupidity speaks for itself. Although, I am considering drawing a few penises on & around Jesus' face on the "Church Prayer Rug" &, subsequently on the prayer selection form, asking for a prayer that ensures Jesus has the decency to "Baby Bird" those phalluses. PS: I opened my "prophecy" without using &/or mailing back the Prayer Rug, so I'm probably going to hell. Enjoy:

Click on images for bigness.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's like Christians are spoofing themselves without even knowing it