Tuesday, October 7, 2008

New Lamination Colony: Late Summer '08

The new issue of Lamination Colony just went live. Three of my "Aleatoric Graphical Analysis for Anthropology and Economics" (A, B, and C) are in there...and to my surprise, so is my diagram, entitled "A Diagram in which to Misappropriate Ψάπφω"; fantastic, I didn't know that was accepted...I nice little surprise, indeed! I'm really looking forward to checking out the issue. Blake Butler runs a pretty interesting show over there, so it's bound to be solid. The rest of the line-up is as follows:

AMANDA BILLINGS
JOSHUA WARE
PHIL ESTES
MATT KIRKPATRICK
STACY KIDD
JAMIE IREDELL
IAN DAVISSON & RYAN DOWNEY
KRAMMER ABRAHAMS
SHANE JONES
SCOTT GARSON
ANGELA GENUSA
DANIEL BAILEY
BRANDON BARRETT
BRANDON SCOTT GORRELL
GENE MORGAN
CONN TOMAS O'BRIEN
THOMAS COOK
MOLLY GAUDRY
MATT BELL

1 comment:

Emerick Pond said...

Very nice looking blog you have here. I love the yellow.

M.